If you have an event you would like us to post, please drop us a line.
Please see the title (2016). The events listed on this page are from 2016. The information is outdated.
Click here for new show info
April 9 Flag City Toys That Shoot Finlay Ohio
April 29,30 Arkansas Extravaganza Malvern AR
May 7 Central Ohio Airgunners Single Action Pistol Challenge NOTE: This is a change from the original post. Thank you COA for avoiding conflict with GTA.
May 14-15 GTA Gene Curtis Memorial Fun Shoot Glencoe KY
June 18 Central Ohio Airgunners Field Target Match
July 22, 23 Airgun Show and Shoot Baldwinsville NY
July 16 Central Ohio Airgunners Open Sight Challenge
August 13 Central Ohio Airgunners Fun Shoot & Swap Meet***
August 28 Kalamazoo Airgun Show Michigan
August 27 Texas Airgun Show Mansfield Texas
September 3 Central Ohio Airgunners Field Target Match
October 14,15 North Carolina Airgun show Hickory NC
October 15 Central Ohio Airgunners Sniper Challenge & Fun Shoot
Findlay Ohio April 9, 2016
One of the best shows in the country. This show features some eye popping vintage airguns not just Daisy Double Barrels and Crosman First Models but Columbian and Bailey, King, Early Benjamin’s. Also a wide range of airguns including some state of the art field target rifles. Something for everybody.
Little Rock Airgun Show April 29th and 30th 2016
AIRGUN EXTRAVAGANZA 2016
April 29th. & 30th
Located at the fairgrounds in Malvern, Arkansas.
1605 Martin Luther King Blvd
Malvern, AR 72104
Exit 98A, on Interstate 30. Continue South on Hwy 270 / Martin Luther King Blvd. for 1 mile. Take a Left turn at the second red light on to Collie Rd. The entrance will be immediately on your Right.
Doors open to the public:
Friday, April 29th. – 10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Saturday, April 30th. – 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
Admission for the show is $5.00
Kids 12 and under get in free with an adult.
Bring the wife, bring the kids and make it a family event!
– If you enjoyed Airguns as a kid, it’s time to rekindle that feeling and see what’s new.
– From your grandpa’s old Daisy to the newest and fastest thing going.
– Small bore Airguns .177 to .25 caliber.
– Big Bore Airguns .30 caliber up to .72 caliber.
– Antique guns, new guns, custom guns and gear you’ll just have to see to believe.
– Last year we had over 30 tables with vendors from all over the U.S.
– Dealers ready to buy, sell and trade.
DOOR PRIZES!!! BUY, SELL, TRADE!!!
For more information contact Seth Rowland at (501-276-1535) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Malvern Hotel Deals
Mention you’re with the Arkansas Airgun Show when making reservations for the special pricing below!
The Comfort Inn
Thursday $70 plus tax.
Friday $70 plus tax.
Saturday $70 plus tax.
The Holiday Inn Express
Thursday $85 plus tax.
Friday $85 plus tax.
Saturday $85 plus tax.
R.V. spaces available
$20 per night on site
contact me if you need one.
Dealer setup 8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M Friday April 29th.
Tables are available for $50 each.
After April 20th. the cost will be $60.
~Table Fees are Non-Refundable~
Baldwinsville New York July 22 and 23 2016
Sponsored by the local American Legion Air Rifle Team. The proceeds go to a good cause. These you shooters have consistently receive high honors and last year had the top shooter in the country. This is their 25 anniversary show and it should be more widely advertised. This is a good show. And you can shoot out back or as part of the organized competitions.
August 28. 2016 Kalamazoo Airgun Show.
The best venue of any airgun show. The Kalamazoo Convention Center is well lit, spacious and beautiful. This is a well-attended show with lots of vendors od everything form 19th century Columbians to state of the art field target rifles.
The Southern Michigan Airgun Club has a shoot the day before the show and this makes a great weekend. Right down the street is one of the sponsors On Target Firearms. Stop in a see their great selection of airguns and firearms
Texas Airgun Show: August 27, 2016 Mansfield Texas
Arlington Sportsman’s Club
11500 CR 525 Mansfield, TX 76063
Tables & Early bird entry: $30
Dealer setup (Sat. only): 6-9 AM
Public admission: 9 AM-4 PM
Special airgun show motel rate: Comfort Inn Mansfield
175 N. Hwy 287
Mansfield, TX 76063
Special show room rate available thru July31st 2016 $5/adult
(kids 12 & under free—must be accompanied by adult)
Smallbore & big bore ranges Sponsored by Airgun Depot
Watch texasairgunshow.com for updates and announcements.
Table reservations: Make checks payable to Arlington Sportsman’s Club. You must call, text or email to reserve tables then send in form with fee.
Complete form & mail with check to: Byron Wells P.O. Box 542191 Grand Prairie, TX. 75054-2191
Checks for table reservations must be received within 7 days of your phone/email reservation, or your tables will be released.
(Dealers who have not claimed their tables by 8:30 AM on show date will forfeit tables & payment.)
October 14 and 15 2016 Hickory NC
# of tables:
Limit of 2 tables/dealer. If tables are left over on show day, checkmark this box if you’d like to reserve more tables (first come, first served):
Important Show Information:
1. No Firearms will be displayed or sold/traded. Airguns and related items only.
2. Tables are 1st Come 1st Serve. We have 34 Tables inside and 25+ that will be outside under porch or tent.
3. This is an active shooting range; children must be with parents at all times.
4. Attendees will be able to shoot Demo Airguns on designated ranges. Non club members may not shoot firearms on any ranges.
5. Protective Eyewear is MANDATORY WHILE OUTSIDE ON PROPERTY. Hearing protection required near active gun ranges.
6. A 4H Group will have a food concession in the building
7. Restrooms in buildings.
8. All airguns will have triggers zip-tied at entrance
9. No Dry Fire Allowed in building.
11500 County Road 525, Mansfield, TX 76063
1. Start out going south on Highway 287 N toward E Broad St. Then 0.12 miles
2. Take the 1st right onto E Broad St. Then 3.08 miles 3.20 total miles
3. Turn left onto Lillian Rd. Lillian Rd is just past Retta Rd Then 0.28 miles 3.48 total miles
4. Lillian Rd becomes County Road 525. Then 0.99 miles 4.48 total miles
5. 11500 COUNTY ROAD 525. Red Gate on left. Your destination is just past Village Ln. If you reach Lost Creek Rd you’ve gone a little too far.