- You may return any item for a full product refund within 30 days of purchase
- The Product must be in new, unused condition with the original packaging.
- You must include a copy of your original invoice.
- Please note that shipping charges are not refundable unless the item received was defective. Customer is responsible for shipping returned merchandise. Product should be packaged safely and insured. Any damage that occurs in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Items which are not in the original packaging or otherwise not in new, salable condition are subject to a minimum 20 percent (20%) restocking fee.
- Do not attempt to disassemble any items. Attempts to change the appearance or function of any item you purchased from us will void the warranty and your right to return the product for a full refund.
- For all returns call (937) 660-9152 Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm eastern time or 9 am to noon on Saturday
- If approved please write the reason for your return, and phone number in the space available at the bottom of your invoice. Keep a copy of the invoice for your records.
- Enclose the invoice in the carton and be sure to package the items securely.
APPROVED RETURNS ONLY can be sent to:
19711 County Road 230
Mt Victory, OH 43340
- All exchanges and refunds will be processed within 2 weeks from the moment we receive all item(s) back.
- Items that are used, not in original packaging, or otherwise not in new and sellable condition cannot be returned without prior authorization from an BA representative. If approved, a restocking fee of no less than 20% may apply.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping returned merchandise, and product should be packaged safe and insured. Any damage that occurs in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any merchandise that has been tampered with, customized, or shows any sign of use will not be eligible for return.
- Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 2 weeks from the time we receive all eligible merchandise back to our facility.
- All credit card cancellations and/or refunds will be subject to 5% transaction fee to cover bank fees.
- Please note the reason for your return on a copy of your original invoice and include with your securely packaged items to the following address:
- If you have any questions, please call us at 937-660-9152
We can ship some items internationally, though there are some countries that restrict what we can ship. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to review the laws in your own country and to contact your local customs officials for any required import permits or other documents you may need.
We are currently only shipping to the following countries outside of the United States:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
You are solely responsible if any item is confiscated by your customs department. We will not be held liable for damage or loss, and you WILL NOT be reimbersed for the item you purchased, shipping cost, or the cost of impounded products.
Scopes and nearly all optics including red dot sights lasers, or night vision aids cannot be shipped unless they were attached by the manufacturer and / or attached to the rifle.
Please expect the shipper (USPS / Fedex / UPS etc..) to charge you additional customs & duties fees.
There are no returns on International orders, and no exceptions.
All International orders are F.O.B. origin. For questions regarding international shipments please click here to contact us