Element Optics Titan 5-25×56 FFP w/ APR-2D MOA Reticle 50023
- ED Glass
- Magnification Range: 5-25x
- Adjustable Zero Stop
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Reticle Position: First Focal Plane
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
- Length: 15.16″
- Weight: 39 oz
- Eye Relief: 3.74-3.54″
- Field of view @ 100 yds: 24.6-4.1ft
- Tool-Free Resettable Turrets
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA (25 MOA/REV)
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Minimum Parallax Distance: 15 Yds
- Illuminated Reticle
- Stainless Steel Turret Mechanism
- Springer Rated
- Platinum Lifetime Warranty
- Removable Throw Lever
- Includes Sunshade, Lens Covers and Lens Cloth
The Element Optics Titan brings you a combination of features that are practically unheard of in its class, including a superior stainless steel turret system, 34mm tube, and ED glass. Hitting all the points a shooter wants, the ED glass combined with the 34mm tube and 56mm objective, means that your sight picture will be clear and bright even in low-light conditions, and the turrets will allow you to dial in precisely for each shot.
The APR-2D reticle is a “dirty” reticle that gives you plenty of hash marks without cluttering up your view of the target.
The zero stop and tool-free re-settable turrets provide repeatable accuracy in the most convenient way possible. Built to very exacting standards and built to last (even on springers!), you can be assured that if any problem does arise with your scope the Platinum Lifetime Warranty will have you covered.
There are no reviews yet.