Hawke Sidewinder 30 FFP 4-16×50, Illuminated Half Mil Reticle, 30mm Tube
- 30mm aluminum tube
- 50mm objective
- Resettable locking turrets with witness window
- Side focus, 10 yards to infinity
- Ultra-wide angle 24° FOV (31.8-8.1 ft @ 100 yards)
- High volume eyebox
- 102mm (4″) eye relief with .49″-.1″ exit pupil
- Elevation and windage adjustment range: 26 MRAD, in 1/10 MRAD increments
- 13.3″ long, 25.6oz
- High grade, low dispersion crown glass
- 18 layer fully multi-coated lenses
- Removable zoom magnification throw lever
- Fast focus eyebell with lock ring
- Nitrogen purged
- Fog proof
- Hawke no-fault lifetime warranty
- First focal plane (FFP) half mil reticle with additional .2 mil outer markings and crosses on lower portion
- Multi-LED high intensity red illuminated etched glass reticle
The Hawke Sidewinder 30 FFP 4-16×50 Half Mil Riflescope features a host of improvements over the previous model, including the new H5 optics system, offering a superior 24-degree wide field of view and 4″ eye relief. Designed for shooting under extreme conditions, the 18-layer, fully-multicoated glass yields clarity normally found in much more expensive scopes. With a 30mm tube and a 50mm objective lens, the Sidewinder gives a well-defined view even in low light, and the optionally-illuminated red multi-LED reticle features 6 lighting levels.
Additionally, the locking turrets that adjust by 1/10 MRAD clicks for windage and elevation with a range of 26 MRAD now have a witness window for an easy visual indicator of the elevation turret’s revolution setting. The side focus gives parallax-free operation from 10 yards to infinity. This scope is usable on anything from an airgun to a firearm with recoil because of its durable construction. The lenses are fog proof, shockproof, waterproof, and nitrogen purged to give a clear picture under all weather and light conditions.
Hawke’s first focal plane (FFP) half mil reticle has markings every half MRAD, plus .2 mil markings on the first and last MRAD markings past the 6 mil post, and also features a series of crosses on the lower portion of the reticle at 1 mil increments in a Christmas tree style. Markings are .2 mil, .5 mil, or 1 mil in height, and crosses are .2 mil high and wide. The reticle makes it easy to shoot even in harsh environments with multiple windage aim points and to calculate range. The package also includes a 4″ sidewheel, 4″ sunshade, lens covers, lens cloth, zoom lever, and a CR2032 battery for the reticle illumination LEDs. If you’re ready to get a scope that unlocks the accuracy of any gun, look no further than the Hawke Sidewinder 30 FFP 4-16×50 Half Mil Riflescope.