Element Optics Titan 5-25×56 FFP w/ APR-1C MRAD Reticle
- Magnification Range: 5-25x
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Tool-Free Resettable Turrets
- Reticle Position: First Focal Plane
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
- Eye Relief: 3.74-3.54″
- Stainless Steel Turret Mechanism
- Length: 15.16″
- Weight: 39 oz
- Adjustable Zero Stop
- Field of view @ 100 yds: 24.6-4.1ft
- Click Value: 0.1 MRAD (10 MRAD/REV)
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 23.2 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 23.2 MRAD
- Minimum Parallax: 15 Yds
- ED Glass
- Illuminated Reticle
- Springer Rated
- Platinum Lifetime Warranty
- Removable Throw Lever
- Includes Sunshade, Lens Covers and Lens Cloth
Element Optics built the Titan to be the very best in its class, with precision-engineered turrets and ED glass. The 34mm tube is extremely robust and gives you a very wide range of adjustment for both windage and elevation, making those extremely long shots easier. The FFP (First Focal Plane) reticle maintains the same subtensions throughout the magnification range so you don’t have to calculate changing holdovers, and the APR-1C reticle gives you MIL and half-MIL hash marks without cluttering up your view of the target.
Combine all of that with tool-free resettable turrets, a mechanical zero stop, a removable throw lever and an illuminated reticle and you have arguably one of the most feature heavy scopes on the market! And it comes priced well under what you might expect to pay in today’s crowded optics market. Whether you are a competitive Benchrest or PRS shooter or just a backyard plinker, the Titan delivers game-changing performance.
Not to mention, the Titan is rated for spring gun use. No matter what you mount it on, know your Element Optics scope is backed by their Platinum Lifetime Warranty. Go ahead, take your shooting to the next level with the Titan from Element Optics today!
There are no reviews yet.