Element Optics Nexus 5-20×50 FFP w/ APR-10 MRAD Reticle 50002
- Magnification Range: 5-20x
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Reticle Position: First Focal Plane
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Illuminated Reticle
- Springer Rated
- Platinum Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 13.8″
- Weight: 28 oz
- Eye Relief: 3.03-3.66″
- Field of View @ 100yds: 23.3-5.8ft
- Click Value: 0.1 MRAD (10 MRAD/REV)
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 23.2 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 14.5 MRAD
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated Lenses with Anti-Fouling Layer
- Tool-free Resettable Turrets
- Adjustable Zero-Stop
- Minimum Parallax Distance: 10 Yds
- Removable Throw Lever
- Includes Sunshade, Lens Cloth & Neoprene Cover
- Made in Japan
Designed by a team of world-class competitive shooters and hunters, the Nexus is the Element Optics flagship and they spared no pains to make it the ultimate 30mm rifle scope. Made in Japan, shooters can expect phenomenal glass quality and the ultimate in reliability and precision.
The APR-1D (All Purpose Reticle) is a “dirty” reticle that provides holdover hash marks extending to the bottom of the reticle in a Christmas-tree pattern for those who need to be able to instantly correct for holdover. Designed by competition shooter, hunter and Youtuber Matt Dubber, the APR-1D is well suited for everything from long range hunting to PRS shooting and more!
Covered by Element Optics’ Platinum Lifetime Warranty, you can buy with confidence knowing that in the unlikely event your scope doesn’t keep up with you, it will be covered. For those looking for a premium optics experience and all of the benefits that a quality scope provides, look no further than the Nexus!
There are no reviews yet.