Used Benjamin Marauder .22 Walnut Stock, Lothar Walther Barrel SKU 280.6
- 10-shot bolt action repeater
- Uses compressed air: Up to 3000 psi
- Features a Lothar Walther barrel
- Model BP2264RLW
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger blade is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- Weaver/Picatinny scope mounting rail
- Walnut stock with synthetic adjustable comb
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- Full length barrel shroud for quiet shooting
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs, and sling
- Stock has be modified to allow external adjustment of the regulator
- Includes original box
Hundreds of PCP guns have come and gone, but one name remains nearly immortal in this rapidly changing industry: the Benjamin Marauder. Creating PCP fans worldwide with their groundbreaking platform, Benjamin refused to remain complacent about the Marauder’s place in airgun history. Their answer to the continued demand for this popular rifle?
These shots hit speeds up to 1,000 fps in .177 and 850fps in .22. Its 3000 psi tank incorporates a quick-disconnect so you’ll never have a problem finding a way to fill your gun. Load up the cylinder and your 10rd rotary mag, and blast away at targets with the precision of a field target rifle. The Field and Target keeps the excellent 2-stage adjustable metal trigger of the original Marauder.
Cosmetically little has changed, but there are some very important and exciting differences, mainly the addition of a Weaver/Picatinny optics rail instead of the old variant’s 11mm Dovetail for more choices in optics. The craftsmanship that went into this gun resulted in a rifle that shoots as good as it looks. Thewalnut stock with adjustable comb has all the quality you’d normally see in a high-end European airgun without a premium price.