Umarex Octane Pellet Rifle
This Umerex Octane pellet rifle are break barrel pellet rifles with ReAxis gas piston. The benefit to a gas piston over spring-piston is you can leave the gun cocked for hours without causing fatigue. It’s also lasts longer than a spring-piston, and providers a smoother cocking and shooting experience.
This ones is .177 caliber. it is used but in excellent condition. Velocity tested 965 fps / JSB 10.34 gr pellets. Shoots good.
- ReAxis gas-piston
- Rifled steel barrel with SilencAIR integral silencer
- 2-stage adj. trigger
- 3.50 lbs. trigger-pull
- Fiber-optic sights (fully adj. rear)
- Picatinny optics rail
- Automatic safety
- Ambi synthetic thumbhole stock
- 14.25″ length of pull
- Rubber recoil pad
- Grooved (ribbed) grip
- 42 lbs. cocking effort
- 3-year warranty
- 9.50 lbs.
Benefits of the Umarex ReAxis gas-piston:
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring