RAW HM1000X Chassis Rifle
- Lightweight and rigid aircraft-grade aluminum chassis
- M-LOK rails on three sides for accessories
- AR-compatible A-B Arms grip and buttstock
- A-B Arms buttstock adjusts for length of pull and cheek weld
- Length of pull adjusts from 11.75″ to 16″
- Reversible cheek riser accommodates right or left-handed shooters
- MADE IN THE USA
- Male quick-connect fill fitting
- 480cc carbon fiber air bottle
- Fill pressure: 230 BAR (approx. 3,335 PSI)
- Fully adjustable, match-grade trigger
- Lothar Walther polygonal rifled barrel
- Fully moderated, carbon fiber-wrapped barrel w/ two piece shroud
- Fully regulated
- Left- or right-hand actions available
- Precision side-lever cocking mechanism
- 50 FPE (.22), 60 FPE (.25), 75 FPE (.30)
- 12-shot rotary magazine (.22/.25), 9-shot (.30)
- Easy access hammer spring adjustment
- 950 FPS (.22), 900 FPS (.25), 870 FPS (.30)
- Overall length: 44.25″
- Weight: 7.85 lbs
- Includes one magazine
Rapid Air Worx has one of the most legendary reputations in the airgun world and for good reason: they are supremely accurate with the very best of Made-in-America build quality. Sporting a top-of-the-line Lothar Walther polygonal barrel, and an extremely consistent regulator, what really sets these guns apart from anything else on the market is their truly match-grade trigger. This two-stage trigger breaks at about 6 ounces from the factory but it can be set even lighter and still preserve the extremely crisp second stage wall that breaks like glass. Taken all together, this is a recipe for competition-level accuracy, and in fact, RAWs have taken top spots in more competitions than we can keep track of!
It features a very smooth side-lever action and a two piece shroud that knocks the report of this powerhouse down to manageable levels compared to the older eccentric shroud.
The HM1000X Chassis rifle takes the proven HM1000X action and drops it into a tactically-styled chassis with M-LOK interfaces on three sides, keeping the weight down and the profile slim, while still giving you all of the real estate for mounting accessories that you could possibly need. The grip and stock are fully AR-15 compatible so you can switch them out for your preferred furniture, but most shooters will appreciate the adjustability and fit of the A-B Arms buttstock, that will accommodate virtually any length of pull and height of cheek.
If you are looking for the ultimate in American-made airguns with the look, feel, and functionality of modern tactical rifles, then the HM1000X Chassis Rifle may be the gun for you.
There are no reviews yet.