FX Wildcat MkIII Compact Synthetic 500mm, DonnyFL
The FX Wildcat is a part of airgun royalty. A rifle that was compact before compact became a
buzzword in airguns. A perfectly balanced and ergonomically designed bullpup that defined the
generation of bullpups that have followed in its footsteps.
The FX Wildcat MKIII enhances its legacy as it updates this coveted platform for the modern
airgunner. The improvements start inside the Wildcat’s main block. FX has increased the plenum
size and air flow of the rifle while also increasing the valving of the Wildcat. The engineering into
the new Wildcat block really pushes the boundaries of what can be accomplished with precision
CNC engineering from FX Airguns.
Adjustments to the Wildcat MKIII are built around the new rear power adjuster. This power adjuster
is a breakthrough as it allows for both micro and macro adjustments using the same dial to the
hammer spring. The rear power adjuster has 7 presets for your hammer, but the actual hammer
tension can be adjusted more fully higher or lower using an Allen wrench through a hole found on
the 8th position of the adjuster. This allows the Wildcat hammer to be fully adjusted in harmony
with the AMP regulator to allow for the full range of adjustability found in other FX rifles like the FX
Impact & FX Crown. This also allows for shooters to swap calibers quickly and easily (additional
barrel kits will be available).
The Wildcat MKIII has also upgraded its magazine to allow the use of larger capacity magazines.
No longer restrained to 8 shots, the Wildcat MKIII now more than doubles its shots using the FX
Side-Shot magazine (the same magazines as found on the FX Crown and FX Dreamline).
All Wildcat MKIII rifles and barrel kits will ship with FX’s recently released new Superior STX
Barrel Liners. The liners are housed in the STX Interchangeable barrel liner system that allows
users to switch to the Superior STX Heavy liner if they want to shoot heavier slugs.
Outside of the picatinny scope rail that is now standard on the Wildcat MKIII, the other features
of the Wildcat remain intact. The externally adjustable AMP regulator, two stage adjustable trigger
(easily one of the best triggers found on any bullpup), and the smooth side cocking lever perfectly
positioned above the trigger.
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- 7-position macro hammer spring tension adjuster with micro-adjustments available
- 500mm Superior Smooth Twist X barrel
- 230cc aluminum air cylinder
- Shots per fill: 100 (.177), 60 (.22), 35 (.25), 18 (.30)
- Maximum muzzle energy: 20 ft./lbs. (.177 ), 40 ft./lbs. (.22), 55 ft./lbs. (.25), 70 ft./lbs. (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 21rd (.177), 18rd (.22), 16rd (.25), 13rd (.30)
- Manual safety
- Picatinny scope rail
- Moderator-ready 1/2″ UNF threaded muzzle
- 230 BAR (3,335 PSI) fill pressure
- Dual manometers: one for air tube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Synthetic stock
- Overall length: 26.75″
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Externally-adjustable AMP regulator
- Fill probe with 1/8″ BSPP male threads
- Includes hard case, one fill probe and one magazine