FX Impact M3 Power Block Compact, Black PCP Air Rifle .30
- 500mm FX Smooth Twist X Superior (STX) Barrel System
- End of shroud is threaded 1/2″ x 20 to accept a moderator (not included)
- Interchangeable Calibers and Barrel Liners (Sold Separately)
- Power Block, redesigned rear block
- Featuring the new FX Quick Tune System for nearly tool-free tuning
- Dual Externally Adjustable AMP (Adjustable Match Precision) Regulator
- Externally Adjustable Hammer Spring Tension with Macro and Micro adjustments
- Externally Adjustable Valve Control
- 250 BAR (3,625 PSI) Max Fill Pressure
- Equipped with the 72cc Power Plenum 720 – allowing for an even wider range of power adjustment
- .22 and .25 cal M3’s feature Dual transfer ports – one optimized for pellets, one for slugs
- Male Quick Disconnect Fitting
- Reversible Forward Mounted Sidelever Cocking
- Removable 300cc Carbon Fiber Air Cylinder (Additional Cylinders Sold Separately)
- Picatinny/Weaver Scope Mounting Rail with 20 MOA Compensation
- Picatinny accessory rails below cylinder and on each side of the forearm
- Two Stage Adjustable, Match Trigger
- Improved, Wika dual pressure gauges: one for air cylinder pressure, one for second regulator pressure. First regulator has a standard FX gauge.
- Height Adjustable Rubber buttpad
- AR15 style Hogue pistol grip
- AR15 style manual safety
- Side Shot Magazine Capacity: 38 rds. in .177, 28 rds. in .22, 28 rds. in .25, 23 rds. in .30
- Maximum Muzzle Energy: 25 FPE in .177, 45 FPE in .22, 60 FPE in .25, 80 FPE in .30
- Includes one side shot magazine and 3 year transferable warranty
- Includes DonnyFL Moderator
Swedish manufacturer FX Airguns continues to turn out new models, blending power and accuracy into a very small package with the new Impact M3 Compact! Featuring a 500mm barrel and an overall length of just 25″, the Compact only comes up short in one area, and that’s the length! A stubby 300cc removable carbon fiber bottle is the only other departure from the standard Impact, and still provides a solid shot count despite the small size.
From a 250 BAR fill, you can expect up to 150 shots in .177, 110 shots in .22, 70 shots in .25 and 30 shots in .30 caliber. With plenty of energy to accompany those shot counts, you can expect up to 25 FPE in .177, 45 FPE in .22, 60 FPE in .25 and a whopping 80 FPE in .30! Long time fans and followers of the Impact platform may recall that early versions of the standard size rifle produced about those same specs, with a longer barrel and larger air cylinder. FX is able to achieve this impressive stat line thanks to the power plenum 720! Adding 72cc of firing chamber volume and new valving allows for these impressive numbers that simply couldn’t be achieved before this innovation.
Of course, the rest of the rifle packs all the innovation the Impact is known for. This includes dual AMP regulators, external hammer spring adjustment and valve control. This creates the new Quick Tune System! The Compact still utilizes the Smooth Twist X Superior barrel liner system, which has proven to be astonishingly accurate. This means you can easily change out calibers and liners. You can even turn your Impact Compact into a standard size Impact if you so desire. The possibilities are truly endless with this platform!