FX Dream-Base, Saber Tactical Chassis
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- Smooth sidelever cocking
- Barrel length: 500mm/19.68″ (.177 & .22), 600mm/23.62″ (.25 & .30)
- Magazine capacity: 21 (.177), 18 (.22), 16 (.25), 13 (.30)
- Shots per fill: 100 (.177), 60 (.22), 50 (.25), 25 (.30)
- 2-stage adjustable match-grade trigger
- Adjustable Match Precision (AMP) regulator
- Smooth Twist X barrel
- Max. velocity: 940 fps (.177), 910 fps (.22), 890 fps (.25), 850 fps (.30)
- Max. energy: 18 fpe (.177), 32 fpe (.22), 47 fpe (.25), 75 fpe (.30)
- 1/” UNF-threaded muzzle
- Externally-adjustable hammer spring tension
- 1/8″ BSPP Fill Probe
- Picatinny optics rail
- Air cylinder volume: 200cc for .177 or 290cc for .25 and .30 with 230 BAR (3,335 psi) fill pressure
- Lightweight durable aluminum folding stock
- Silicone-padded buttpad adjustable for elevation, length of pull, and angle
- Height-adjustable cheekpiece
- Bipod and accessories attach with combination Arca-Swiss and M-LOK rail or Picatinny rail
- Detachable bag rider
The FX DreamSaber Kit takes advantage of the fact that FX sells the Dreamline action without a stock to allow users to customize it with specialized modules, much like the AR platform. This package marries the renowned tuning possibilities of the Dream series—including the caliber change kits, externally-adjustable regulator, 2-stage match-grade trigger, and hammer spring tension dial—with the features of a Saber Tactical stock.
The innovative stock features a combination M-LOK and Arca-Swiss accessory rail, in addition to a forestock Picatinny rail, covering most of the modern options for attaching bipods and other stock accessories. Saber Tactical provides a variety of adjustment options for the lightweight and durable aluminum folding stock, such as a silicone-padded buttpad that adjusts for angle, elevation, and length, a height-adjustable cheek comb, and a detachable bag rider. It also has quick-disconnect swivel sling mounts on both sides of the stock.
There are no reviews yet.