*Estimated In Stock: March*
Delta Wolf is the first Daystate to adopt an advanced tactical form factor that has proven popular with shooters across multiple disciplines – but make no mistake; Delta Wolf the world’s most advanced airgun and represents two years of development and investments that, courtesy of newly-filed patents, will make it a very hard act to follow, let alone actually beat!
Building on years of expertise that has already resulted in market-leading electronic rifles such as the Red Wolf and Pulsar, Daystate has taken the concept to the next level. At its electronic heart, the Delta Wolf has next-generation touch screen Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) which enables the selection of pre-set calibre-specific power levels. AVT is also Bluetooth enabled to connect to other devices and is designed to accept future upgrades and technological innovations, helping to make the Delta Wolf future-proof.
The incorporation of an onboard chronograph further enables users to customise the Delta Wolf according to their specific needs and different pellets. Users can also adjust the pressure in the Huma-Air regulator and exploit the benefits of the biggest-in-class 34cc plenum, to achieve specific velocities. In addition, a newly designed fast flow valve system improves efficiency and shot count from the 480cc carbon bottle, which takes a 240-bar fill and is removable, allowing a spare to be fitted in seconds.
A new design, higher-capacity magazine system taking between eight and 13 shots is cycled with a smooth side-lever cocking action, the lever for which can be swapped to the left in a matter of minutes. Inserted from either side, the Delta Wolf is configured to allow two magazines to be installed and used in concert to effectively double the shot count.
In addition to technological advances, the Delta Wolf has a fully modular tactical stock design. Weighing 3.1kg (6.8lbs) for the full-length 600mm barrel version and measuring 840mm (34”)the rifle is available in black or bronze and features an AR-style safety catch and pistol grip that can be swapped out for a compatible after-market alternative.
There are under and side-mounted Picatinny accessory rails and a 22mm Picatinny scope rail that can be moved by as much as 150mm to accommodate zero eye relief scopes, like the MTC Optics SWAT Prismatic, as well as a large objective lens, high magnification optics. Additional adjustments to the cheek piece and butt pad, which is compatible with a range of exclusive optional accessories developed by PGS Precision Rifle Services for perfect eye alignment.
The Delta Wolf is available with 430 and 600mm ART developed barrels. A 30mm diameter carbon shroud reduces muzzle blast considerably and the addition of a 0db silencer makes the rifle almost silent.
- Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) electronic management
- Ability for the to switch barrel/calibers without special tools
- Built-in chronoscope, allows dialing in preferred feet per second
- Adjustable 22mm picatinny scope rail and cheek-piece
- Picatinny under and side rails for a range of accessories
- AR style switchable pistol grip and familiar AR style safety
- Ability to pair magazines in the breech to double shot count
- Tuneable for different velocity and power levels with different ammunition types
- Compatible with the latest generation of airgun “slug” ammunition
- Bluetooth module allows connecting to other accessories and apps
- Side cocking lever conversion from left to right in around a minute
- Adjustable butt pad with optional exclusive PRS accessories
- Larger 30mm diameter carbon fiber shroud wipes out decibels
- Removable lightweight carbon fiber bottle
- New fast flow valve system
- Factory-fit Huma Air Regulator
- Biggest in class (34cc) plenum chamber for more power
- High capacity Li-Po battery(charges via USB C connector)
- Weight (approx.) 3.1 kg (6.84 lbs) 600mm barrel model
- Length 840mm (34”) 600mm barrel model
- Electronic match trigger and multi adjustable blade positions
- Barrel Length: 17″ and 24”
- Overall Length: 34” (600mm barrel model)
- Weight Unscoped: 6.84 lbs
- Cylinder Volume: 480cc
- Scope Rail: Picatinny
- Capacity: 13 to 8 Shots depending on caliber