The Colt Peacemaker SAA CO2 Revolver is modeled after the Colt Single Action Army .45. These guns look, feel, and handle like the actual firearm. A unique feature of these guns are the way they’re loaded using bullet styled bb cartridges. Box, owner’s manual and other documentation are included.
The grips and metal finish are in excellent condition.
Velocity was tested in our shop at around 385 fps.
- Colt Peacemaker revolver (Single Action Army)
- 12-gram CO2 cartridge
- 6-rd cylinder
- Fixed front sight
- Notch rear sight
- White plastic grip panels that imitate the original ivory
- Single-action only
- Manual safety
- Working ejector rod
- Nickel-plated finish
- 2.10 lbs. (the owner’s manual incorrectly states a weight of 1.10 lbs.)
- 5.50″ barrel length (the owner’s manual incorrectly states a 6.87″ barrel length)
- 11″ overall length (the owner’s manual incorrectly states an overall length of 11.50″)
- Includes 6 shells (each shell is loaded with one steel BB)