Benjamin Marauder Field And Target PCP Air Rifle
- 10-shot bolt action repeater
- Uses compressed air: Up to 3000 psi
- On Board Regulator provides long and consistent shot strings
- Features a new, redesigned barrel
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger blade is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- Weaver/Picatinny scope mounting rail
- Hardwood Turkish Walnut stock with synthetic adjustable comb and checkered forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in our images)
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- Full length barrel shroud for quiet shooting
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
Marauder Field and Target—Benjamin’s Definitive M-Rod
Hundreds of PCP guns have come and gone, but one name remains nearly immortal in this rapidly changing industry: the Benjamin Marauder. Creating PCP fans worldwide with their groundbreaking platform, Benjamin refused to remain complacent about the Marauder’s place in airgun history. Their answer to the continued demand for this popular rifle? The Marauder Field and Target, the first fully-regulated Marauder, an airgun that gives shooters everything they loved about the Marauder with more shots than ever before.
Using an all-new regulated system, the Field and Target delivers 80+ shots in both .177 caliber and .22 cal—more than double the shot strings of the original Marauder. These shots hit speeds up to 1,000 fps in .177 and 850fps in .22. Its 3000 psi tank incorporates a quick-disconnect so you’ll never have a problem finding a way to fill your gun. Load up the cylinder and your 10rd rotary mag, and blast away at targets with the precision of a field target rifle. The Field and Target keeps the excellent 2-stage adjustable metal trigger of the original Marauder.
Cosmetically little has changed, but there are some very important and exciting differences, mainly the addition of a Weaver/Picatinny optics rail instead of the old variant’s 11mm Dovetail for more choices in optics. The craftsmanship that went into this gun resulted in a rifle that shoots as good as it looks. The checkered stock with adjustable comb has all the quality you’d normally see in a high-end European airgun without a premium price, all while honoring the traditional original hardwood design.
With a balance of historic Marauder quality, regulated power and timeless accuracy, the Marauder Field and Target Edition delivers a premium shooting experience and is the definitive version of the Marauder to date.