Benjamin Fortitude Gen2 PCP Air Rifle
- Precharged Pneumatic
- 10 round rotary magazine
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Regulated 3000 PSI cylinder
- On board pressure gauge
- 11mm Dovetail mount
- Fully Regulated
- Single-Stage trigger
- Fully-shrouded barrel
- Male Quick Disconnect fill fitting
- Includes sling mounts
***Our adjustable brass trigger WILL NOT work in the Gen2 Fortitude***
Gen2 Upgrades Include:
- Reduced Cocking Effort
- Reduced Trigger Pull Weight
- Adjustable Hammer Spring Tension
Hammer Spring Adjustment:
- Using a 3/16″ Allen Key, the hammer spring tension can be adjusted at the back of the action.
- With no preload (0 turns) you can expect velocities of up to 650 fps (.177) and 600 fps (.22) for up to 200 shots per fill.
- With 4 turns (factory setting) you can expect velocities of up to 850 fps (.177) and 750 fps (.22) for up to 90 shots per fill.
- With 6 turns (maximum setting) you can expect velocities of up to 950 fps (.177) and 800 fps (.22) for up to 60 shots per fill.
Now in its second iteration, the Benjamin Fortitude is helping to create a new generation of PCP shooters with an air rifle that marries some of the best features of the Benjamin line.
As a regulated PCP, you can expect long consistent shot strings, fueled by the Fortitude’s 3,000 PSI cylinder. Taking advantage of the newest innovations from Benjamin, the Fortitude delivers up to 60 shots per fill at max power on its regulated powerplant. Pushing lead ammo at velocities up to 950 fps in .177 and 800 fps in .22. All you need to do is fill your cylinder with air via the male quick disconnect fitting, load up the 10-round rotary mag, and hit the range blasting targets with stunning accuracy. Benjamin knows that you don’t just want accuracy, you want stealth as well, and the fully-shrouded barrel keeps your shots backyard friendly.
For those that enjoy adjustability and customizing their guns, the Fortitude Gen2 features an adjustable hammer spring tension located at the rear of the action. While it comes factory set around the midpoint of its adjustment range, those desiring more power can turn the adjustment screw clockwise to increase velocity (and reduced shot count), while those interested in getting more shots per fill can adjust counter-clockwise for up to 200 shots per fill (and reduced velocities).
The Fortitude is set into an all-weather synthetic stock that keeps the rifle at a light 5.3lbs (unscoped). An 11mm Dovetail allows you to mount your choice of optic and still maintain its light weight. For those looking to take the Fortitude into the woods, the stock is fitted with swivel studs to mount a sling.
If you’re ready for an air rifle that balances regulated repeating shots and high-end features at an affordable price point, the Benjamin Fortitude is the rifle for you!