Air Venturi MK5 Kit by Hill Hand Pump, Up to 4500 PSI
- New design requires less effort than previous design
- 3-stage pump
- Up to 4500 PSI/310 BAR
- Field-strip in 5 minutes for maintenance
- Included Dry-Pac system removes 90% of harmful moisture
- Includes female quick-disconnect fitting
- Includes 17.5″ hose
- Manufactured and hand-assembled in England
- Each unit 100% tested by Hill before packaging and shipping
- 5-year limited warranty
The Air Venturi MK5 Pump by Hill features a completely redesigned interior that more easily generates the higher pressures needed for some of today’s newer airguns. Capable of producing pressure up to 4500 PSI/310 BAR with less effort than the previous model, this new version retains the top quality and ease of use for which Hill is legendary.
Many experienced airgunners agree that Hill pumps are the most durable and consistent hand pumps on the market. They’re easy to use and maintain, and they’re very reliable.
This kit includes the Dry-Pac system, which removes up to 90% of the moisture from the air the pump takes in. It also includes an easy female quick-disconnect fitting for threading onto the end of the included hose that eliminates the need to purchase extra parts or thread on your fill probes when you want to fill.