- Precharged pneumatic
- Sidelever cocking
- Synthetic bullpup stock
- Built-in magazine storage compartments in stock
- Externally-adjustable regulator (up to 3,000 PSI/210 BAR)
- Easily-accessible hammer spring adjustment screw
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- 180cc air cylinder
- Max. fill pressure: 4,351 PSI (300 BAR)
- Max. velocity: 1000 FPS (.177), 930 FPS (.22), 900 FPS (.25)
- Max. power: 22 FPE (.177), 34 FPE (.22), 45 FPE (.25)
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Three Picatinny rail sections on fore-end of stock
- Holes in front and rear of stock for mounting sling swivel studs
- Tool free vertically adjustable rubber buttpad
- Four position adjustable cheek piece
- Dual gauges – reg. pressure (RH Side) and fill pressure (LH Side)
- Male quick-disconnect fill fitting
- Easy access degassing screw
- Manual safety
- Picatinny optics rail
- Barrel length: 22.75″
- Overall length: 33″
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Magazine capacity: 10 rds. (.177 & .22), 8 rds. (.25)
- Includes two magazines and single-shot tray
The Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup Regulated PCP Air Rifle takes all of the popular features from the original Avenger and places them into a bullpup format for excellent maneuverability. It still has the incredible accuracy and flexibility of the previous versions, but now measures only 33″ long overall, down from about 43″ overall for the longer versions.
The new format also introduces a pistol grip, tactical-look stock, and two additional forearm Picatinny accessory rails, as well as magazine storage compartments integrated into the stock. The cheekpiece is now adjustable, and the picatinny optics rail has been lengthened and raised to allow larger scopes.
The air rifle retains the incredible adjustability of previous versions, with the ability to easily tune it for different types of shooting and situations. With an adjustable hammer spring and an externally-adjustable regulator, a number of different setup options are now possible on an affordable bullpup air rifle without having to purchase additional kits or accessories.
Shooters with a hand pump may prefer a lower-pressure, lower-power setup that doesn’t require as much effort to fill, whereas people with high-pressure compressors may favor a high-power setup that fully utilizes the maximum regulator pressure of 3000 PSI. Regardless of the specific tuning choices, the Avenger delivers accurate shots.
The stock has a regulator pressure gauge on the right side and a fill pressure gauge on the left side to make it easy to adjust the airgun and to monitor the performance of each shot. A smooth sidelever provides simple and consistent cocking and operation, and the two-stage adjustable trigger allows shooters to get the exact break desired for maximum accuracy.