UTG Pro TBNR Bipod 7-9″ Picatinny Mount
- 3 Position Folding with Steel-on-steel Lockup
- Low Profile Picatinny Mount Features Tension-adjustable 360° Panning & 19° Forward, Rearward, Left, and Right Tilt
- Automatic Leg Retraction
- Patented Height Adjustable Spiral Guided Leg Extensions with Steel Ball Bearing Detent Ring Locks Manages Height Adjustment and Retention
- Interchangeable Foot Pads Compatible with Most Aftermarket Pads with QD Locking Detent
- Type III Class 2 Matte Black Hard Coat Anodized 6061-T6 and 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction with Reinforced Steel Components
Unique safety design to guarantee that the position of the folding arm is fully locked.
Length of both legs can be adjusted for best shooting position.
Bipod arms can be folded up for easy carry and storage.
Mounting deck designed to mount on a Picatinny rail.
Tension Adjustable 360 Panning
360° rotational bipod base allows for a wide range of motion without having to physically lift up and reposition the bipod. Tension adjustment is fine-tunable by the user.
Tension Adjustable 19 Tilting
Bipod base features 19° forward, rearward, left, and right side tilt for making incremental changes without disrupting bipod placement. Tension adjustment is fine-tunable by the user.
3 Position Folding
Bipod legs feature forward, 45°, and 90° folding positions with steel-on-steel lockup.
Center Height Adjustable
Patented spiral guided leg extensions feature quarter-turn lock and release guides in tandem with steel ball-bearing ring locks to secure height adjustments in place.
Interchangeable Foot Pads
Interchangeable Foot Pads Compatible with Most Aftermarket QD Locking Detent Pads.
PRO™ TBNR™ 7″-9″ Picatinny Rail Bipod (TLUBP02-A) by UTG®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.