Air Venturi Avenge-X Classic PCP Air Rifle, Wood Stock, Bottle
Expected ship date is late August 2023.
- Precharged pneumatic
- Reversible sidelever cocking
- Wood stock
- Interchangeable calibers: .177, .22, .25 (caliber change kits sold separately)
- Externally-adjustable, stainless steel regulator (up to 3,000 PSI)
- Easily-accessible hammer spring adjustment screw
- Externally-adjustable transfer port (Two Position)
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- 400cc carbon fiber bottle
- Shots per fill (tube)*: 110 (.177), 80 (.22), 55 (.25)
- Shots per fill (bottle)**: 210 (.177), 180 (.22), 110 (.25)
- Max. fill pressure: 4,351 PSI (300 BAR)
- Max. velocity: 1160 FPS (8.1gr), 1100 FPS (14.6gr), 980 FPS (25.4gr)
- Max. power***: 29 FPE (.177), 49 FPE (.22), 60 FPE (.25)
- Fully shrouded barrel with 1/2×20 threaded muzzle and knurled cap
- Integral baffle stack that also centers the barrel
- Metal Picatinny rail on fore-end of stock
- Sling mounting holes in front and rear of stock
- Dual gauges — reg. pressure (LH Side) and fill pressure (RH Side)
- Male quick-disconnect fill fitting
- Easy access degassing screw
- Manual safety
- Weaver/Picatinny optics rail
- Checkered grip
- Checkered forearm (tube version)
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Barrel length: 22.8″
- Overall length: 44″
- Weight: 7.9 lbs. (tube version), 7.65 lbs. (bottle version)
- High Capacity Magazine: 20 rds. (.177), 16 rds. (.22), 13 rds. (.25)
- Standard Capacity Magazine: 10 rds. (.177 & .22), 8 rds. (.25)
- Includes two magazines (standard and high-capacity), single-shot tray, 5 Allen wrenches
* – 10.3gr @ 930 FPS (.177), 18.13gr @ 910 FPS (.22), 25.4gr @ 895 FPS (.25)
** – 10.3gr @ 900 FPS (.177), 18.13gr @ 880 FPS (.22), 25.4gr @ 880 FPS (.25)
*** – 13.4gr @ 990 FPS (.177), 25.4gr @ 935 FPS (.22), 34gr @ 890 FPS (.25)
Not to be left out of the battle for supremacy in the entry level PCP market, Air Venturi brings us the Avenger! The Avenger comes prepared to answer the wide variety of requirements that shooters demand at an affordable price point. Filling a void in the market for a lightweight, highly adjustable and extremely capable rifle without spending an arm and a leg.Weighing in at just 6 lbs without a scope, the Avenger is maneuverable for a walk in the woods and thanks to two well positioned mounting points for swivel studs, can be carried with ease! Mounting a scope to the rifle is easy thanks to a unique 11mm dovetail/weaver combo rail, meaning most mounts will fit. You’ll also find a picatinny rail section on the fore-end of the stock for mounting accessories like bipods, lights and lasers.
The heart of the Avenger can be found in the externally adjustable regulator. Working in tandem with the adjustable hammer spring, the user can fine tune the performance of their rifle to best suit their needs. Never before has this kind of tuning potential been available at such a budget friendly price! The regulator can be adjusted as high as 3000 PSI, and you can track your adjustments via the reg pressure gauge on the right hand side of the action. Increasing the reg pressure can be done at any time, though decreasing the pressure requires the gun to be degassed first. This is easily done thanks to an easy access degassing screw found just behind the reg adjustment.
Beyond the adjustments, the Avenger features a smooth sidelever action that seamlessly cycles the auto indexing magazines. And it comes with two magazines so you can always have more rounds ready to go! The trigger is two stage and adjustable to your liking. Filling the rifle is also a breeze, thanks to the male quick disconnect fitting on the end of the air cylinder. This is covered by a threaded dust cap, which not only keeps dust and debris out of your fittings, but also gives the rifle a unique appearance.
So long are the days of having to spend top dollar to get a PCP rifle that you can easily adjust and tune as you please. Whether you’re a tuner, modder, or you’re just looking for a budget-friendly PCP to do some shooting with, the Air Venturi Avenger should be at the top of your list!