Used FX Maverick .25 caliber w/ Hogue grip
Recent trade in, gun shoots great and holds air. Comes with 1 magazine and Hogue upright grip.
FX Maverick Standard Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Smooth sidelever
- AMP regulator
- 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder
- Superior STX Barrel
- Plenum volume: 89cc
- Max. fill pressure: 250 BAR/3,625 PSI
- Max. shots per fill: 270 (.22), 170 (.25), 90 (.30)
- Max. energy*: 71 FPE (.22), 85 FPE (.25), 116 FPE (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 18 rounds (.22), 16 rounds (.25), 13 rounds (.30)
- Adjustable match trigger
- Picatinny optics rail with 20 MOA tilt
- 3 Picatinny accessory rails
- Textured Hogue AR-style grip
- Dual manometers (reg. and cylinder)
- Foster quick-disconnect fill port
- Uses standard side-shot magazines
- 1/2″ UNF threaded shroud
- Barrel length: 700mm (27.56″)
- Overall length: 36″
- Weight: 7.2 lbs.
- No hard case included
* – Max. energy recorded using the FX Maverick Slug Power Kit, sold separately.
The FX Maverick Air Rifle has been engineered from the beginning to markedly increase performance when shooting heavier pellets and slugs, while also retaining their celebrated accuracy with traditional ammo. They accomplished this through their typical method of leading the industry to new heights by pursuing surprising innovations.
The Standard model features a 600mm barrel for more velocity and power than the compact version, as well as a larger-capacity air cylinder for more overall shots.
FX has also emphasized a tactical design for the chassis of this airgun, with a new FX buttpad, textured AR grip, and the ability to further adapt the functionality through aftermarket parts. The Maverick comes with an angled 20 MOA Picatinny optics rail optimized for long-distance performance, plus three Picatinny accessory rails for adding bipods, lasers, and lights.
All of these new additions shouldn’t obscure the fact that this air rifle also offers all of the same top-notch features shooters have come to rely on, such as the Superior Smooth Twist X (STX) barrel and liner system, 2-stage adjustable match trigger, dual manometers, and revolutionary external rear power adjuster with 7 macro adjustment presets plus micro adjustments via a hex bolt in the hole in the 8th setting.
There are no reviews yet.