The Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF enables more accuracy from your gun with it’s more precise laser etched glass reticle. Etched glass is also superior to wire reticle when illuminated due to illumination only being shown on the reticle itself, which has a “floating” appearance. There’s no reflection of the illumination in the objective lens as is the case with many wire reticles.
These scopes provide clear and sharp images, with the Sidewinder 30 delivering some of the best pictures seen through an optical scope. The high detail will help you zero in on the smallest target more efficiently.
The Hawke SW 3-12×50 IR SF Half Mil Dot is braced for any type of rifle and can be mounted on guns even with heavy recoil.
- 3-12x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4″ click value @ 100 yds)
- Illuminated 1/2 mil-dot 10x reticle* (red-green-black**)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 33.50 ft to 9.20 ft field of view
- 3.90″ eye relief
- 23.40 oz.
- 14.20″ long
- Includes , screw-in lens caps, 2 hex wrenches, sunshade, 4″ side wheel, 4″ sunshade, lens cloth, pointer*** and owner’s manual
- Fully multi-coated glass for superior light transmission
- Side wheel rheostat has 5 green and 5 red brightness settings
- Lockable target turrets (pull up to unlock, push down to lock)
- Side focus (SF)
- Locking fast-focus ocular adjustment
- Black matte finish