Hawke Sport Optics Endurance 5-15×50 Rifle Scope, 10X 1/2 Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1 in. Tube
- Rifle scope
- 5-15x magnification
- 50mm objective lens
- 1 inch mono-tube for excellent strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4″ click value @ 100 yds)
- Illuminated Mil-Dot etched glass reticle (red)
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment from 10 yds to infinity
- 20.8 ft to 6.8 ft field of view
- 4″ eye relief
- 22.1 oz.
- 12.9″ long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, elasticated lens covers, and lens cloth
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- 68 MOA elevation and windage adjustment range
- Threaded objective for optional accessories
- Stepless rheostat offers total brightness control
- Fast focus eyeball and high torque zoom ring
- Black matte finish
10X 1/2 Mil-Dot Reticle:
- Accurate mil spacing on 10X
- Features dots and ties at half mil spacing, ensuring that there is always an aim point available
- Glass etched fully floating reticle
- One of the additional benefits of the 10X 1/2 Mil Dot is the mil spacing at 0.2 mil spacing segments of the hollow bars which can be used to accurately range find targets
The Hawke Endurance scope has wonderful clarity with its 16 layer, fully multi-coated glass. The 1 inch scope offers great resolution viewing and a bright sharp picture in all lighting conditions. The lens configurations have been carefully selected to offer the optimum performance in low light conditions, while offering excellent range finding properties.
If you like clear, sharp, crisp images when you look through your scope, then mount this scope on your rifle. Hawke has a reputation for producing superior scopes, and the Endurance models deliver some of the best pictures you’ll ever see through an optical device. You’ll be able to distinguish even the smallest details when you home in on your target. Be forewarned, once you use this scope, all your other scopes will suddenly disappoint you.
From its superior glass to the etched glass Mil-Dot reticle, you’ll be on your target right away.
The fully multi-coated lenses are waterproof, shockproof, and nitrogen filled for the best possible light transmission.