The 30/30 Duplex can be used to measure distance, the fine crosshairs represent an area of 30″ across at 100 yards on 4x magnification. The thick posts ensure the reticle will not be lost in dark cover or shrubs. A popular choice for most hunting and shooting situations.
The Mil Dot reticle can be used to provide accurate range finding. Multiple aim points on the vertical axis allow for hold over and hold under to compensate for long and close range shots. The windage aim points on the horizontal axis can be used to compensate for crosswinds.
- Fully multi-coated optics produce sharp and bright images
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction – 10 yards to infinity
- 1/4 M.O.A. turrets for quick and easy adjustments
- 1″ robust chassis with a matte black coating
- Nitrogen purged – 100% water, fog, and shock proof
- Choose from two highly accurate Hawke reticles – 30/30 Duplex or Mil Dot
- Fast focus eyeball and high torque zoom ring (excl. 4×32)
- Designed for airgun, rimfire and centerfire rifles