The Hawke Sidewinder riflescope is designed for extreme shooting, and has amazing clarity with its 18 layer, fully multi-coated glass. The 30mm scope offers high resolution viewing and a bright sharp picture in all lighting conditions. The lens configurations have been carefully selected to offer the optimum performance in low light conditions, while offering excellent range finding properties.
If you like clear, sharp, crisp images when you look through your scope, then mount this scope on your rifle. Hawke has a reputation for producing superior scopes, and their Sidewinder models deliver some of the best pictures you’ll ever see through an optical device. While all scopes give you a picture, the Sidewinder will deliver one that will help you shoot better because you’ll be able to distinguish even the smallest details when you home in on your target. Be forewarned…once you use this scope, all your other scopes will suddenly disappoint you.
With its superior glass, you’ll be on your target right away. And because of the robust build of your Hawke scope, you can use it on any firearm or airgun – even those with heavy recoil.
The Sidewinder features a side focusing system designed to Parallax from 10 yds to Infinity. The open Sniper-style turrets are calibrated to 1/4 MOA per click. The reticle illumination brightness adjustment is positioned on the side focus turret. This allows 5 Red and 5 Green settings. The settings have been carefully considered to produce low enough illumination levels for dawn and dusk shooting. If you prefer the solid black reticle, simply turn off the illumination
The fully multi-coated lenses are waterproof, shockproof, and nitrogen filled for the best possible light transmission.
This scope comes equipped with a 4” side wheel to enhance range finding, a sunshade for bright conditions, and screw-in lens covers to protect the outer lenses.
- Rifle scope
- 8-32x magnification
- 56mm objective lens
- 30mm mono-tube for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4″ click value @ 100 yds)
- Exposed, locking and resettable turrets
- 20x 1/2 Mil Dot reticle
- Etched glass illuminated reticle (red-green-black)
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment from 10 yds to infinity
- 10.6 ft to 3.3 ft field of view
- 3.5″ eye relief
- 30.7 oz.
- 17″ long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, metal lens covers, 4″ side wheel, 4″ screw-in sunshade, lens cloth and pointer
- 18 layer fully multi-coated optics for superior clarity
- 53 MOA elevation and windage adjustment range
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- Etched glass reticle with red and green illumination
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring
- Black matte finish
- True mil spacing at 20x magnification. The hollow bars of the reticle are calibrated for 0.2 mil spacing
- Fully floating glass etched reticle with red illumination
- The mil spacing segments of the hollow bars can be used to accurately range find targets