FX Maverick VP .30
- .30 caliber
- Available with DonnyFL FX moderator
- Precharged pneumatic
- Smooth sidelever
- Dual AMP regulators
- 400cc aluminum air cylinder
- Superior STX Barrel
- Plenum volume: 89cc
- Max. fill pressure: 232 BAR/3,365 PSI
- Max. shots per fill: 55 (.30)
- Max. energy*: 107 FPE (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 13 rounds (.30)
- Adjustable match trigger
- Picatinny optics rail with 20 MOA tilt
- 3 Picatinny accessory rails
- Textured FX AR-style grip
- Dual manometers (reg. and cylinder)
- Foster quick-disconnect fill port
- Uses standard side-shot magazines
- 1/2″ UNF threaded shroud
- Barrel length: 600mm (23.6″)
- Overall length: 31.75″
- Weight: 7.45 lbs.
- Includes hard case
* – Max. energy recorded using the FX Maverick Slug Power Kit, sold separately.
The FX Maverick VP Air Rifle represents the best value of the Maverick lineup, and has been created with increased performance for heavier slugs and pellets in mind, without compromising performance when using other ammo. The innovations achieved through the creation of this airgun have again propelled the industry forward.
The VP model offers a longer barrel for extra velocity and more power than the compact version, in addition to a higher-capacity air cylinder for added shots.
FX has generated advances in operation in two key ways: increasing the size of the power plenum to 89cc and adding a second externally-adjustable AMP regulator. The larger plenum results in more powerful shots, and the dual regulators allow the pressure to be controlled in two steps, resulting in shots that exhibit remarkably-consistent velocity.
This air rifle includes a Picatinny optics rail with a 20 MOA angle built in, to increase long-range accuracy, in addition to three Picatinny accessory rails to add things such as lasers, bipods, and lights. Also, the chassis of the Maverick has a pronounced tactical look and feel, with a textured FX AR-style grip, a new design of FX buttpad, and the capacity for additional customization via aftermarket components.
Don’t overlook the platform’s other features, including the Superior Smooth Twist X (STX) barrel and liner system that optimizes functionality for different ammo types, dual manometers, the smooth sidelever, 2-stage adjustable match trigger, and external rear power adjustment knob with 7 macro settings and additional micro adjustments possible with an adjuster bolt in the hole of the 8th position.