FX Maverick Sniper .30 caliber
FX Maverick Sniper Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Smooth sidelever
- Dual AMP regulators
- 580cc carbon fiber air cylinder
- Superior STX Barrel
- Plenum volume: 89cc
- Max. fill pressure: 250 BAR/3,625 PSI
- Max. shots per fill: 270 (.22), 170 (.25), 90 (.30)
- Max. energy*: 71 FPE (.22), 85 FPE (.25), 116 FPE (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 18 rounds (.22), 16 rounds (.25), 13 rounds (.30)
- Adjustable match trigger
- Picatinny optics rail with 20 MOA tilt
- 3 Picatinny accessory rails
- Textured FX AR-style grip
- Dual manometers (reg. and cylinder)
- Foster quick-disconnect fill port
- Uses standard side-shot magazines
- 1/2″ UNF threaded shroud
- Barrel length: 700mm (27.56″)
- Overall length: 36″
- Weight: 7.2 lbs.
- Includes hard case
* – Max. energy recorded using the FX Maverick Slug Power Kit, sold separately.
The FX Maverick Sniper Air Rifle has been engineered from the beginning to markedly increase performance when shooting heavier pellets and slugs, while also retaining their celebrated accuracy with traditional ammo. They accomplished this through their typical method of leading the industry to new heights by pursuing surprising innovations.
The Sniper model features a longer barrel for more velocity and power than the smaller versions, as well as a larger-capacity air cylinder for more overall shots.
The biggest technological advances on this air rifle are the greater plenum volume and the dual externally-adjustable AMP regulators. The 89cc power plenum—the biggest FX has ever put on an airgun—generates very powerful shots, while the dual regulators control the pressure in two steps, leading to very consistent shot-to-shot velocity.
FX has also emphasized a tactical design for the chassis of this airgun, with a new FX buttpad, textured FX AR grip, and the ability to further adapt the functionality through aftermarket parts. The Maverick comes with an angled 20 MOA Picatinny optics rail optimized for long-distance performance, plus three Picatinny accessory rails for adding bipods, lasers, and lights.
All of these new additions shouldn’t obscure the fact that this air rifle also offers all of the same top-notch features shooters have come to rely on, such as the Superior Smooth Twist X (STX) barrel and liner system, 2-stage adjustable match trigger, dual manometers, and revolutionary external rear power adjuster with 7 macro adjustment presets plus micro adjustments via a hex bolt in the hole in the 8th setting.
There are no reviews yet.