FX Impact X MKII w/ Power Plenum, Bronze PCP Air Rifle
- FX Smooth Twist X (STX) Barrel System
- Includes Donny FL Moderator
- Interchangeable Calibers and Barrel Liners (Sold Separately)
- Externally Adjustable AMP (Adjustable Match Precision) Regulator
- Externally Adjustable Hammer Spring Tension
- Externally Adjustable Valve Control
- 250 BAR (3,625 PSI) Max Fill Pressure
- Equipped with the Power Plenum – allowing for an even wider range of power adjustment
- Male Quick Disconnect Fitting
- Forward Mounted Sidelever Cocking
- Removable 480cc Carbon Fiber Air Cylinder (Additional Cylinders Sold Separately)
- Picatinny/Weaver Scope Mounting Rail
- Picatinny accessory rails below cylinder and on each side of the forearm
- Two Stage Adjustable, Match Trigger
- Improved larger dual pressure gauges: one for airtube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Height Adjustable Rubber buttpad
- AR15 style Hogue pistol grip
- AR15 style manual safety
- Side Shot Magazine Capacity: 38 rds. in .177, 28 rds. in .22, 28 rds. in .25, 23 rds. in .30
- Maximum Muzzle Energy: 28 FPE in .177, 60 FPE in .22, 75 FPE in .25, 100 FPE in .30
- Includes one side-shot magazine and 3 year transferable warranty
- 700mm (27.55”) Barrel Models:
- Available in .22, .25 and .30 cal
- Fixed, Stackable Moderator System
- Overall Length of 38.25”
- Weight: 6.95 lbs
- Shots per Fill: 110 in .25
Appropriately named, the FX Impact X MKII has done just that to the airgun industry, left an Impact. With a seemingly endless list of options and features, the Impact provides airgunners the ability to customize their rifle to their exact specifications and needs. The Impact X MKII features the Smooth Twist X barrel liner system, FX’s latest innovation in supremely accurate barrel manufacturing, allowing not only for interchanging of calibers, but also allowing users to purchase different liners made with different rifling twist rates specifically tailored to certain ammo.
The Impact X MKII also features the Adjustable Match Precision (AMP) regulator, external hammer spring tension adjustment, and an external valve control adjustment. Together, these features represent a level of adjustability never before seen in the airgun world. While you may not need or want to alter these adjustments, the ability to test different settings and see their performance is at your fingertips. With the introduction of the Power Plenum (increased post regulator volume) the tuning possibilities are further enhanced, delivering an even wider range of power adjustment.
Available in multiple barrel lengths, FX has ensured that each rifle will be stealthy via their unique stackable moderator system that puts the user in control of their sound output by allowing stackable shroud sections to be added or removed.
Utilizing an AR style grip and safety make the Impact X MKII easy to operate. The sidelever location aids in the ergonomic friendliness of the rifle, allowing for quick and smooth operation that makes follow up shots from the high capacity magazine extremely fast. The match grade, two stage adjustable trigger is fantastic right out of the box, and makes achieving pinpoint precision with your shots a breeze. With the Impact X MKII, FX not only made an impact, but they have redefined what is possible in a modern pre-charged pneumatic airgun.