FX Crown MKII, GRS Nordic Wolf Gray Laminate Stock
- Precharged pneumatic
- Adjustable GRS Nordic Wolf Gray laminate stock
- Smooth sidelever cocking system
- FX Smooth Twist X (STX) barrel system
- Superior Superlight STX liner included
- Interchangeable calibers and barrel liners (additional calibers and liners sold separately)
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Updated breech block with four barrel set screws for more rigidity = better performance
- Breech block upgrade allows for caliber changes without removing scope
- Externally adjustable AMP (Adjustable Match Precision) regulator
- Externally adjustable hammer spring tension
- 3-step transfer port adjustment
- Dual pressure gauges: one for air tube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Removable 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder
- Max. fill pressure is 250 BAR (3600 PSI)
- Magazine capacity: 21 rounds (.177), 18 rounds (.22), 16 rounds (.25), 13 rounds (.30)
- Max. energy: 32 FPE in .177, 56 FPE in .22, 65 FPE in .25, 90 FPE in .30
- Shots per fill: 200 in .177, 145 in .22, 110 in .25, 45 in .30
- 600mm (23.6″) barrel
- 28% larger plenum coupled with larger valving offer more power than ever before
- Overall length of 44.25″ without moderator, 49″ with moderator
- Two-stage adjustable, match trigger
- Upgraded action with integrated 20 MOA Picatinny rail
- Adjustable rubber buttpad
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Male quick-disconnect foster fitting
- Includes one magazine and 3-year transferable warranty
The FX Crown MKII with GRS Nordic Wolf Laminate stock is one of the most customizable rifles on the market because it features the adjustable AMP regulator, Superlight STX barrel system, external hammer spring adjustment and transfer port adjustment, and that’s not even half of the interesting features on this PCP. It’s no surprise that the Crown has quickly ascended to the top of the high-end market. A long list of innovative and interesting features make this a popular choice among those looking for the best airgun money can buy.
This new model comes with an exclusive GRS laminate stock from the world-renowned Norwegian makers of first-rate rifle stocks. It marks the first time they’ve made a stock for an air rifle, and it offers shooters a broad forearm, tool-free adjustments, and an angled and offset ergonomic GRS grip, in addition to the adjustable buttpad and adjustable cheekpiece.
Fill the rifle to the 250 BAR (3,625 PSI) max. and enjoy long and consistent shot strings from the 480cc Carbon Fiber air cylinder. The two-stage, match-grade trigger is fully adjustable for precise shots. Simply mount a scope onto the integrated Picatinny optics rail and hit the range.
Housed within the barrel shroud, you’ll find the latest-production Superlight STX barrel, which weighs in about a half-pound lighter than the previous versions, yet offers increased rigidity and enhanced performance. The flagship barrel from FX allows the user to not only change calibers on the same rifle with the appropriate caliber change kit but also allows for different liners to be used in the same caliber to provide enhanced performance with specific ammo.
Spend some time with the FX Crown MKII with GRS Green Mountain Laminate stock and see why it sits upon the airgun throne for superior long-range benchrest or hunting results.
FX Airguns Crown MKII GRS 600mm Specs