FX Crown MKII PCP Air Rifle, Black Pepper Laminate Stock
- Ambidextrous thumbhole Black Pepper laminate Minelli stock
- Smooth sidelever cocking system
- FX Smooth Twist X (STX) barrel system
- Superior Superlight STX liner included
- Interchangeable calibers and barrel liners (additional calibers and liners sold separately)
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Updated breech block with four barrel set screws for more rigidity = better performance
- Breech block upgrade allows for caliber changes without removing scope
- Externally adjustable AMP (Adjustable Match Precision) regulator
- Externally adjustable hammer spring tension
- 3-step transfer port adjustment
- Dual pressure gauges: one for air tube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Removable 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder
- Max fill pressure is 250 bar (3625 psi)
- Magazine capacity: 21 rds. in .177, 18 rds. in .22, 16 rds. in .25, 13 rds. in .30
- Shots per fill: 200 in .177, 145 in .22, 110 in .25, 45 in .30
- 500mm (19.685″) or 600mm (23.62″) barrel options available
- 28% larger plenum coupled with larger valving offer more power than ever before
- 500mm barrel models have an overall length of 45″ with moderator
- 600mm barrel models have an overall length of 49″ with moderator
- Two-stage adjustable, match trigger
- Upgraded action with integrated 20 MOA Picatinny rail
- Adjustable buttpad
- Male quick-disconnect foster fitting
- Includes one magazine and 3-year transferable warranty
- Includes DonnyFL Moderator
Featuring FX’s adjustable AMP regulator, Superlight STX barrel system, external hammer spring adjustment and transfer port adjustment make the Crown one of the most customizable rifles on the market, and that’s not even half of the interesting features you’ll find on this PCP. It’s no surprise that the Crown has quickly ascended to the top of the high-end market. A long list of innovative and interesting features make this a popular choice among those looking for the best airgun money can buy.
Fill the rifle to the 250 BAR (3,625 PSI) max, and you’ll enjoy long and consistent shot strings from the 480cc Carbon Fiber air cylinder. The two-stage, match grade trigger is fully adjustable, along with the rubber buttpad at the back of the stock. Speaking of the stock, there are a plethora of stock options to choose from. Simply mount the scope of your choice onto the Integrated Picatinny rail and hit the range!
Housed within the barrel shroud, you’ll find the latest-production Superlight STX barrel, which weighs in about a half-pound lighter than the previous versions, yet offers increased rigidity and enhanced performance. The flagship barrel from FX allows the user to not only change calibers on the same rifle with the appropriate caliber change kit but also allows for different liners to be used in the same caliber to provide enhanced performance with specific ammo. Spend some time with the Crown and it won’t take long for you to understand why it sits upon the airgun throne.
There are no reviews yet.