- 28% larger plenum
- larger 6.5mm valve
- Smooth sidelever action
- Superlight STX barrels offer added rigidity, yet are about ½-pound lighter than the previous version
- Updated breech block with four barrel set screws for more rigidity = better performance
- Breech block upgrade allows for caliber changes without removing scope
- Comes standard with 380mm & 700mm barrels
- Ambidextrous thumbhole stock
- 480cc carbon-fiber wrapped air tank
- Fill pressure: 250 BAR (3,625 psi)
- Foster QD fill attachment
- Includes FX stackable ½” UNF moderator
- Adjustable recoil pad
- Adjustable cheek piece
- Removable, high-capacity magazine 16
- Dual Manometers: one for air tube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Shots per fill: 110
- Muzzle energy: 65 fpe
- Upgraded action with integrated 20 MOA Picatinny rail
- Overall length: 35” (with 380mm barrel), 48.5” (with 700mm barrel)
- Shipped in hard plastic case with cut-out foam insert
- Includes one magazine, DonnyFL moderator, and 3-year transferable warranty
The dramatic evolution of airguns has ramped up demands from shooters worldwide and we have seen an increased desire for more air flow and power in our air rifles. Whereas other FX rifles can more easily add plenum space and valving for these demands, a traditional rifle like the FX Crown was limited for these demands… until now! The FX Crown MKII brings more power and even more capabilities to an already near perfect platform.
The increased power available in the MKII comes down to a combination of valving, porting, and plenum space. The plenum of the FX Crown MKII has increased 28% over the previous model! This larger plenum works in tandem with the porting and a new larger valve on the MKII (6.5mm valve). The combination provides spectacular results.
Other changes to the Crown include a 20 MOA angle built into the picatinny scope rail. With airgunners able to shoot at longer distances, this canting of the scope base at the front is what allows for more usable elevation adjustment in the scope at longer distances.
The rest of the features of the FX Crown remains unchanged: the power adjuster, valve adjustment, externally adjustable AMP regulator, ability to change calibers and twist rates through the Superlight Smooth Twist X (STX) barrel and Superior STX liner standard. With all this as well as the highest capacity magazine in its class, the FX Crown is solidified as the most versatile and robust sporter stock PCP air rifle available.