The Crosman 1077 Repeatair is a CO2 powered semi-automatic .177 caliber pellet rifle with fiber optic front sights, synthetic black stock, and 12 round rotary pellet clip for firing off rounds as quickly as you can pull the trigger. Have some fun plinking, or sharpen your skills with some target practice. These guns are pretty accurate, and fun to shoot.
- Crosman 1077W Repeatair rifle
- Uses 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- 12rd rotary clip (which is inserted into a box magazine)
- Rifled steel barrel
- Fixed fiber optic front sight
- Rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation
- 11mm optics dovetail
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Single-stage trigger
- Double-action only
- Manual safety
- 625 fps max velocity*
*This is the max velocity with lead pellets. If you shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger, your velocity will be lower. Since CO2 is a refrigerant, you will receive somewhat fewer shots and lower velocities compared with waiting 5-10 seconds between shots. This applies to all CO2 guns.