One of the most popular PCP air rifles on the market, the Benjamin Marauder precharged pneumatic is both powerful, and accurate. Velocity on these guns are rated up to 1100 fps for the .177 caliber version! The synthetic stock models are nearly 1 pound lighter than their wooden stock equivalents.
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner’s manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail grooves (use only 2-piece scope mounts)
- Hardwood stock with adjustable comb and checkered grip & forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in our images)
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 42.8″ long*
- 8.2 lbs.*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Factory-installed depinger changes the sharp “ping” to a dull thud. Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177/.22=32 shots, .25=16 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Optional reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters. Simplified breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
*As of April 2, 2015, Crosman no longer includes a degasser, however some guns may still have them in the box.
As the caliber increases, the gun becomes somewhat louder.