One of the most popular PCP air rifles on the market, the Benjamin Marauder pre-charged pneumatic is both powerful, and accurate. The synthetic stock models are nearly 1 pound lighter than their wooden stock equivalents. Includes two magazines.
This one is used. The stock and metal finish are in better than 90% original condition.
Velocity tested at around 712 fps using lead pellets.
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- .22 caliber
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner’s manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail grooves (use only 2-piece scope mounts)
- Synthetic all-weather stock
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 42.8″ long*
- 7 lbs.*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)