Air Arms Galahad Walnut Stock .22 cal, 12FPE
The Air Arms Galahad is a regulated side lever action. The built in regulator offers more consistent shot strings and the bonus of more shots per fill when compared to a non-regulated PCP airgun. Adjustable power simplifies the task of adjusting your gun for specific tasks and uses.
The forward mounting side lever offers a quiet, naturally comfortable cocking position with smooth action and features an aircraft-grade aluminum cocking lever.
Sporting a checkered pistol grip and adjustable left / right pivoting buttpad the compact ergonomic design of the walnut stock makes this gun comfortable and a pleasure to shoot. Spacers can also be used between the buttpad and stock for increased length of pull.
This is the 12 ft / lb model made for sale in the UK. This would make an excellent back yard gun for plinking and small pest control.
- Precharged pneumatic
- .22 caliber
- 530 fps with JSB 15.89 gr
- 3,625 psi/250 BAR fill pressure
- Integrated regulator
- Multiple power settings
- Compact ergonomic design
- Ambidextrous walnut stock
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- Unique forward motion cocking lever is transferable to either side
- Rubber buttpad adjusts horizontally and vertically
- 2-stage adjustable trigger with safety
- 10-shot repeater
- Weaver/Picatinny scope rail (no open sights)
- Multi-axis adjustable, rubberized buttpad
- Black soft-touch cheekpiece
- Lothar Walther rifled barrel
- Integrated level
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Easy-to-use probe filling
- Weight: with moderator 8.6 lbs, w/out moderator 8.2 lbs